TheFirearmsBlog.com - Gear and Gadgets - ExtraCarry Concealed Carry Mag Pouch March 24, 2016 09:45I stumbled upon another simple minimalist design geared towards those who conceal carry. The folks from ExtraCarry recently released their new line of concealed carry magazine pouches. Their new mag pouches are lightweight and ambidextrous and features a pocket clip, slide it into your pocket and it looks just like a pocket knife clipped onto your pants.
Ruger LCP Update - SHOT Show 2106 - ExtraCarry Concealed Carry Mag Pouch March 18, 2016 02:12
At SHOT Show Ruger rolled out another improvement with the LCP Custom. Featuring a bright red aluminum trigger with a wide face. This new trigger is similar to popular aftermarket trigger upgrades for the LCP. Also a new set of sights.
Need to carry a spare magazine for your LCP? The ExtraCarry Mag Pouch is ready to secure your spare magazine concealed in your pocket.
Order your today for your Ruger LCP.
Colt Introduced The Lightweight Commander at the SHOT Show - ExtraCarry Concealed Mag Pouch March 16, 2016 01:38
The Lightweight Commander is available from the Colt factory. The pistol is great for conceal carry. It has a shorter profile and lower weight than the full-size Government Model.
Novak sights, beavertail grip safety and extended safety lever and a few of the new features.
The ExtraCarry Mag Pouch will work perfectly with this new addition to the Colt 1911 lineup.
Order your ExtraCarry Mag Pouch today for your new Lightweight 1911 Commander.
Springfield Operator 1911 - Shot Show 2106 - Now Available along with the ExtraCarry Magazine Pouch March 14, 2016 03:44
Springfield Armory introduced a new member of the Range Officer family with the new Operator model. The Operator includes forged national match frames and slides, both features found on Springfield Armory’s top-end 1911 models. A national match stainless steel barrel and precisely fit bushing help wring maximum accuracy from the Range Officer Operator.
The ExtraCarry Mag Pouch is now available for the Springfield Operator 1911.
Order yours today Springfield Operator 1911
S&W Bodyguard .380 - 2 New Versions announced at Shot Show 2106 - ExtraCarry Mag Pouch Now Available March 11, 2016 04:25
Order yours today. S&W / M&P Bodyguard 380
Concealed Carry Magazine Holder - Law Enforcement Review - ExtraCarry Mag Pouch 1911 March 11, 2016 01:38
I am a Law Enforcement officer and understand the importance of carrying a firearm while off-duty. I also understand the importance of carrying an extra magazine. Especially if the magazine your gun holds is single stack with limited rounds.
Before I found the ExtraCarry mag pouch, I was carrying an extra magazine in a leather holder that slid on to my belt. The issue I had with this mag holder was how long it took to take the magazine out. This was due to the tightness of the leather mag holder which never seemed to loosen up. When speed is of the essence, you don’t want to be fumbling with/for your spare magazine.
The ExtraCarry mag pouch allows me to easily carry my spare magazine in my front pocket. It is unobtrusive and the clip is very secure. I am able to get a firm grip on the magazine which allows me to then remove it quickly and easily from its pouch.
I couldn’t be happier with the ExtraCarry mag pouch. I show it off and recommend it to all of my co-workers.
Is that a new .380 in your pocket - ExtraCarry Mag Pouch March 9, 2016 02:30
Here are a few new .380's round that were introduced at SHOT Show 2016
- Black Hills teamed up with Lehigh Defense to create the new Extreme Defense .380 ACP. The new .380 ACP use a 60 grain solid copper bullet, moving at about 1,150 fps at the muzzle, that is supposed to create a large wound cavity without expanding. The bullet design is similar to what Lehigh Defense already makes, but Black Hills uses different loads with different bullet weights.
- Browning introduced a new personal defense line of handgun ammo called BXP. The BXP Personal defense ammo uses an X-Point insert to help prevent the hollow point from clogging when passing through clothing or an intermediate barrier. The .380 ACP is 95 grain with a 1,000 fps at the muzzle.
- Federal is now making a .380 ACP Practice and Defend Combo packs. Each packages contain 100 rounds of FMJ practice ammunition plus an additional 20 rounds of HST defensive ammo.
Crimson Trace Laserguard Springfield XD-S - ExtraCarry Mag Pouch March 7, 2016 02:38
The LG-469 Laserguard® for the XD-S from Springfield
The LG-469 Laserguard® is a compact laser sight for Springfield Armory's XD-S pistol. Attached firmly to the trigger guard, the laser's slim profile matches that of the pistol, and features Crimson Trace's trademark Instinctive Activation™. The laser sight is user-installed in minutes and is adjustable for windage and elevation.
If you are carrying an Springfiled Xd-S in your pocket or on your hip, the ExtraCarry Mag Pouch is now available for the 45acp or the 9mm.
1911's debut at SHOT Show 2106 - Concealed Carry Mag Holder - ExtraCarry March 4, 2016 00:00
1911's in 45 ACP still continue to dominate the landscape and 2016 is no different.
Here are some of the new 1911's introduced at SHOT Show 2016.
- Double Star also is listening to their customer base and introduced the PD 1911 This pistol will be nearly half the price of their C2G series 1911s. Where the C2Gs are built with forged frames, the PhD will use cast frames; cost effective XS 24/7 sights are used, there are no front cocking serrations, the frame is not checkered; all of which drastically reduces the cost.
- Colt announced a new gun called the Lightweight Commander. The pistol has an aluminum frame and steel slide with a 4.25″ barrel. The gun will be available in both 45 with the magazine holding 8.
- Springfield Armory announced the addition of a stainless steel version of the Range Officer 1911 pistol. The new gun is designed as an entry level competition gun. It has a fiber optic front sight, adjustable rear sight, match barrel and speed hammer. The guns will be available in both 9mm and .45 ACP.
If these are in your plans for 2016 as your concealed carry pistol of choice, the ExtraCarry Mag Pouch is already available.
ExtraCarry Mag Pouch - What our customers are saying March 3, 2016 00:00
What our customers are saying about the ExtraCarry Mag Pouch
"I’ve used the ExtraCarry almost every day since I received it.
The exceptions have been solely due to what I was wearing, not due to any issues with the unit itself.
I am still working on reload technique, but as may be obvious to you, even the first time I tried it I was faster than I’d ever been trying to dig down in my pocket.
The ExtraCarry will definitely be a regular part of my EDC.
Thanks for the follow-up!
ExtraCarry visit with Rob Pincus at SHOT Show 2016 March 2, 2016 00:00
We had a chance to meet Rob at SHOT Show 2016.
He is testing the ExtraCarry Mag pouch.
What for his upcoming review.
ExtraCarry on Instagram @extracarry March 1, 2016 19:10
Follow us on Instragram @extracarry
Daily product photos, releases, promotions and more.
The ExtraCarry Team
ExtraCarry - Industry Intro at SHOT Show 2016 February 29, 2016 17:46
Shot Show was a great success. We socialized the ExtraCarry Mag Pouch. Four days of favorable reviews.
Watch for upcoming industry reviews.
The ExtraCarry Team
- Page 2 of 2